Planning a trip to Iceland?
Each attraction we’ve been to and written about is represented here on our interactive map. Just click the spot you want to go to and a new tab will open with our post full of helpful tips and information on that spot. You can also browse by the categories below and shop our packing essentials. Happy Iceland trip planning!
Must Do Guided Adventure Tours in Iceland
- Silfra: Snorkeling Between the Continents
- Glacier Hiking on Sólheimajökull
- Kayaking in Iceland’s Westfjords
Free Things to Do in Iceland
- Iceland’s Highest Waterfall: Glymur Waterfall
- Gullfoss Waterfall
- Þingvellir National Park
- Reykjanesviti: Icleand’s Oldest Lighthouse
- Hólmsbergsviti Lighthouse
- Seltún Hot Springs
- Lief the Lucky Bridge
Northern Lights in Iceland
Where We Recommend Staying in Iceland
- Hilton Reykjavik Nordica (Reykjavik)
- Northern Lights Inn (near Blue Lagoon)
- Hotel Berg (Keflavik)
- Hotel Ranga (Hella, South Coast)
- Volcano Hotel (Vik)
- Hali Country Hotel (near Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon)
- Silfurberg Guesthouse (East Fjords)
- Vogafjós Guesthouse (Myvatn, North Iceland)
These recommendations contain affiliate links. When you book on Booking.com through our affiliate site, we earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. It just helps us keep things running here at Luxe Adventure Traveler! Some hotel photos were provided courtesy of the properties.
Jennifer’s Packing Essentials for Iceland in Winter
Tim’s Packing Essentials for Iceland in Winter
Jennifer’s Packing Essentials for Iceland in Spring, Summer and Fall
Tim’s Packing Essentials for Iceland in Spring, Summer and Fall
Our Other Packing Essentials for Iceland
These recommendations contain affiliate links, but are all products we personally use when traveling to Iceland. When you purchase anything on Amazon through our affiliate site, we earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.