We know trip planning can seem overwhelming. It can be hard to know where to even start. But we’re here to help with these destination itineraries for the very trips we’ve personally done and written in depth about here on Luxe Adventure Traveler.
Use our trip itineraries with an easy day-by-day breakdown of where to stay, where to eat, what to do and more. With the perfect blend of luxury and adventure (and of course, wine – there’s always wine), Luxe Adventure Traveler itineraries include the best adventures and experiences in a destination while ensuring you comfort and a bit of pampering.
These itineraries have taken the hassle out of trip planning and are all designed for destinations and experiences we have enjoyed (and highly recommend) first hand. Just find your flights, follow our itinerary to book your hotels and activities, and enjoy your independent adventure.
36 Hours In Itineraries
Have just one night to spend in your destination? We’ve got you covered with the must-see sights, best places to eat and where to stay to make the most of your short visit with our 36 Hours In…itineraries.
- 36 Hours in Cambridge, England
- 36 Hours in Honfleur, France
- 36 Hours in Regensburg, Germany
- 36 Hours in Venice, Italy
The Perfect 3-Day Getaway Itineraries
Don’t wait months to take a vacation. We maximized our weekends and long holiday weekends for years when we worked at our traditional jobs. Our The Perfect 3-Day Getaway itineraries are designed to help you see the best sights, eat at the must-visit restaurants and stay at the best centrally located hotels to make the most of a long weekend away.
- The Perfect 3-Day Getaway in Biarritz, France
- The Perfect 3-Day Getaway in Bristol, England
- The Perfect 3-Day Getaway in Málaga, Spain
- The Perfect 3-Day Getaway in Pittsburgh, PA
- The Perfect 3-Day Getaway in the San Juan Islands, Washington
- The Perfect 3-Day Getaway in Toulouse, France
Finally planning a vacation away from the office? Our 1-Week Itineraries are designed to help you plan your trip with multiple stops within a country in order to maximize your vacation time.
- 8-Day Marrakech and Sahara Luxury Adventure
- Iceland’s Ring Road in 1-Week
- 1-Week Santorini Wine Adventure